|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) WCB Customer Success team is looking for Business Manager to support the Cloud Consumption Office. Customer Success is a dynamic and globally diverse organization. In Customer Success we listen to our customers, learn from their experiences, and champion their feedback to engineering teams to deliver world-class cloud services that help customers achieve their business outcomes and maximize their potential.
We are looking for a rockstar Business Manager to support the Cloud Consumption Office (CCO) and Executive Office. If you have extensive experience managing budgets, Rolex, and role taxonomy, including alignment of business priorities to program spending, and driving budget and process efficiencies, we have an opportunity for you! The Business Manager’s responsibilities include the creation, tracking, and governance of operating budgets for the organization while collaborating with finance and Customer Success Leadership. A successful candidate should be detailed oriented with deep analytic capabilities and understanding of financials. The candidate must be comfortable engaging with executives, senior level budget owners, finance and changing priorities.
This role is the extension of the Cloud Consumption Office and key enabler to ensure left to right alignment and connective tissue spanning all LTs delivering on CE&S WCB Customer Success vision across RoB, Comms, Tools and Data, Community and Skilling functions, including assisting directly in the these areas:
- RoB support: Value add support to ROB; create and manage the rhythm of business (ROB), including all-hands, staff meetings, business reporting, etc. to help the business run smoothly and effectively.
- Internal & external comms plan of record, CCO All Hands, executive emails, events, customer stories, etc.
- Keep the LT (leadership teams) on track for assigned actions.
- Partner with teams on tools utilization: Drive evolution of the business through simplification and transforming activities.
- Ensure orchestration of our field community roles in consumption initiatives are landed consistently, including readiness, and partnering with role owners.
- Demonstrate discretion and professionalism when working with leadership team on sensitive business and organizational issues, manage ambiguity, and propose workable solutions to challenging problems.
- Manage and drive special projects, as needed.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a fast paced, operationally or project management focused role.
- The position requires an individual who understands how to get things done at Microsoft through influence by leveraging your extensive interpersonal and collaboration skills. You must have experience in strategic planning, execution, building relationships and working with executives at all levels.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with engineering, corporate headquarters, field teams, and customers at a senior level is an excellent advantage.
- You should enjoy working under pressure and deadlines, with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty, while driving clarity.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries to build alignment and drive closure on issues and results; good project management skills.
- Competency in the areas of cross group collaboration, analytical/financial thinking, creative problem solving, process development and strategic development.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent execution, and follow through skills.
- Ability to adapt and change with the needs of the organization and business.
- Manages confidentiality without exception; demonstrates outstanding judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Power-user of Teams and PowerPoint and familiarity with Power BI (Business Insights).
- High personal accountability for self and others and models Microsoft values
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field, or equivalent strongly recommended.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.