|Job Type:||Full Time|
The M365 Microsoft Endpoint Manager team competes in the Unified Endpoint Management (EMM) market to help users be productive on all the devices they love, while ensuring IT assets remain secure. Our team owns the modern deployment story at scale for Windows and has changed the way enterprises and schools provision their devices today. We have lots more to do in terms of driving adoption numbers, ironing out the workflows to deliver the best experience to our customers. We are the gateway to Modern management of Windows from the cloud and differentiate from the competition via integrations with Office, Azure AD, and other Microsoft assets. We’re growing like crazy both in terms of revenue and usage but still have a ton of work to do!
This role is meant to drive strategy and execution for making Modern Provisioning of Windows successful at scale and across different form factors and use cases of Windows from Information Worker to shared scenarios. The person doing this role would be tasked with setting pragmatic goals for deployment # and go about systematically working through creating strategies for customer pilots’, collecting feedback, collating into a list of adoption blockers, raise visibility for those, drive solutions, a timebound plan for each of those and work with multiple engineering teams to deliver the solution.
- A proven track record of defining, designing, specifying, managing, and shipping features and/or technologies is a must.
- 8+ years of industry program management experience
- Sets objective targets & goals for deployment and adoption and is ultimately accountable for delivering those targets
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Ability to go deep in technical areas, compiling and prioritizing technical requirements.
- Listen to Customers/ Windows ecosystem partners and convert to requirements for engineering teams.
- Connect seemingly unrelated datapoints into coherent extrapolations
- Influencing multiple engineering teams internally and external partner teams to align to the roadmap & strategy – builds and maintains a solid network
- Strong interpersonal skills and holding themselves are high bar for inclusive behaviors at work required.
- Strong bias for action, strong prioritization skills, time management and project management acumen.
- Relevant undergraduate degree; Master’s Degree preferred.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.