|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Azure Global Team ASCII Team is looking for talented software engineers with a strong background in front-end development to help the team build the next-generation experience in modelling and simulation design. Our team’s focus areas include, but are not limited to:
- Design and development of UI elements that allow users to create compelling modelling and simulation experiences.
- Design and development of high-volume, low-latency telemetry pipelines.
- Design and development of reports and dashboards that inform executive-level decisions.
You will work with a team of program managers, UX designers, and developers who are collectively responsible for building a platform that allows users to design and analyze simulations that model real-world scenarios. Your responsibilities will focus on user experience, and you will:
- Design and implement fluent, highly intuitive experiences across multiple technologies (React, Teams, PowerBI).
- Ensure the front-end implementation is secure, efficient, and can scale up appropriately.
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to build demos and apps to showcase capabilities.
- Capture feedback from implicit signals from end users and iterate with improvements.
- Deliver high quality features in a highly collaborative team environment.ßß
- Learn and share the latest trends in modern UX development.
This role is central to our mission of enabling identification of insights, achievement of efficiencies, and improvement of performance by simulating real-world experiences. This mission will only be accomplished by having an intuitive and highly performant UI experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience having shipped products in all stages of a release cycle.
- Full stack development experience and familiarity with C#, .NET, SQL, NoSQL, and PowerBI are strongly preferred.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to collaborate cross-group/cross-geo and work effectively within a team.
- An agile mindset along with a passion for delivering high quality software on a rapid release cycle.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems.
- BS in CS or technical field preferred, Master or equivalent experience a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.