|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Business Applications Group is a rapidly growing organization that is responsible for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of products, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and more. We are building the capabilities needed for the next generation of business productivity software in a mobile first and cloud first world. This is an exciting time to join our group and work on something highly strategic to Microsoft. You will be a part of a fast-paced team with talented engineers. To be successful in this area you must thrive while solving challenges related to durability, availability, and concurrency while processing millions of requests per minute. You will have an opportunity to make high impact changes on a daily basis.
- Build scalable, highly performing, enterprise-grade services based on Azure cloud technologies
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Monitoring and support of modern services based on the Azure platform
- Collaborate across diverse teams of engineers to solve challenging problems for distributed, large-scale applications
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Debug and handle complex customer reported issues that span across multiple services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of relevant software development work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Attention to scalability, resiliency, and performance is highly valued for candidates
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.