|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s is seeking a talented engineer with experience in designing electrical components and subassemblies for a new generation of medical, consumer and industrial sensor products. Candidate must be capable of working independently and in a team environment. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to effectively organize, prioritize and problem solve while making intelligent and timely decisions independently.
- Develop new product designs or adapt and reconfigure existing product as product family extensions for use in new applications, as part of a cross-functional team in accordance with the corporate product development process.
- Develop the next generation of digital products relying on standard digital protocols as I2C,SPI, Bluetooth where interfacing with micro-controllers and embedded software is required.
- Performs skilled electrical/electronic design duties requiring the use of design techniques, theory, principles, computations, and technical knowledge.
- Prepares detailed electrical design drawings and reviews the adequacy of design features and general cost estimates.
- Develop and execute relevant product validation test plans in close consultation with the engineering team and central test lab personnel.
- Communicate product performance requirements effectively, using production drawings, application and performance specifications.
- Actively participate in product launch team meetings and provide engineering support to ensure smooth launch and transition of products into the production plant.
- Provide electrical support to the engineering and production departments as directed.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize issues, problem solve and make intelligent, timely decisions independently.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineer OR equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Expertise in electronics design and analog signal conditioning circuitry.
- Familiar with C/C++ programming with experience in system µcontroller design
- Proficient with I2C, SPI, CAN protocols.
- Experience with Test system hardware and software a plus.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.