|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Within the technology team of GAS (Global Application Solutions), the Senior SAP Basis Admin will provide technical support and leadership for SAP systems, which can include implementing standards and requirements, overseeing upgrades, establishing processes for monitoring performance, and system configuration, design, and application.
Responsibilities: Reporting directly to GAS Technology Director, this role will be responsible for supporting TE’s SAP Environment and contributing to the implementation of the S/4 HANA landscape transformation strategy. This role will be responsible for assuring stable SAP operations and providing the necessary SAP applications' infrastructure that will allow us to achieve our IT and business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have worked on multiple full-lifecycle SAP implementations and possess the ability to analyze technical problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions as well as quick tactical solutions. They will have the following capabilities and qualities:
- The ability to articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders and have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions.
- Excellent analysis and critical reasoning skills
- Be a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Value the different strengths of the team, and have the ability to motivate, develop, mentor and coach
- Embrace a “Together we can“ mindset and empower and inspire colleagues and team members to take action
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Experience leading a team
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Ability to work with managed services providers
- Ability to work in different time zones based on Project needs
- Applications analysis and design experience preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven attentive and active listening skills, with attention to detail
- Experience with requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- 7+ years' Experience in SAP Basis Administration
- 2+ years' Experience with SAP S/4 HANA
- 2+ years' Experience with SAP Fiori
- Basic SAP applications experience – SAP Installation, upgrades, Client Copies, system integration.
- Strong background in HANA Database
- Experience with SAP Archiving is a plus
- Strong Performance Monitoring abilities in both SAP and Database
- ABAP knowledge is a plus
- Strong background in Scripting
- In-depth knowledge of Solution Manager including ChaRM and other SolMan tools
- Experience with Cloud Hosting Services
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.