|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Houston, Texas, Seattle, Washington, United States, Washington, District of Columbia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Digital transformation is rapidly accelerating,impacting every industry around the world.Customers across allindustries are asking Microsoft to help them reinvent their business, innovate, and digitally transform to today’s new realities.
The Worldwide Enterprise Commercial Organization is accountable for leveraging deep industry and technical expertise to enable sales teams and partners to deliver relevant, customized industry solutions and services, built on a secure, integrated cloud platform, to empower our customers to digitally transform their businesses. It’s no longer just about one simple software solution; it’s about creating a connected, secure, efficient, and scalable digital ecosystem. Further, they will guide our engineering teams to address key needs as part of the product roadmaps.
Our team culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. We also strive to have fun! If you have a passion for customer success and want to be part of the greatest digital revolution, we want to hear from you.
For theCulture Leadrole, we are seeking an individual witha passion fordrivingdiversity andinclusion,employee engagement,employee recognition,and setting standards for all employee related interestson a global scale.
TheCulture Lead will drive people initiatives that ensure a high-performing environment where a diverse and inclusive mindset is at the forefront of culture.They will shape and operationalizementoring, career development, and new hire programs.Theywill also create, manage, and lead employee recognition for the Enterprise Commercial organization. In addition, the Culture Lead willdrive, track, and help define employee training, set role definitions and correlating job performance measures.You will work in close partnership with our most seniorEnterprise CommercialLeaders, located across the globe.The role will join theEnterprise CommercialChief of Staff’s Office of the CorporateVicePresident.
- Serve as the trusted advisor to theEnterprise CommercialChief of Staffand engage closely with theEnterprise Commercial Leadership team and our human resources partners
- Drivepeopleinitiatives to ensurediversity andinclusion remains at the forefront ofthe team’sculture
- Shapeand operationalizementoring, career development, and new hire programs
- Provide oversightofthe organization’strainingneeds, including organizing delivery
- Manageawardsprocesses, submissions, and selections
- Lead and driveemployee pollrelated initiatives to consistently drive incremental improvements to the organization
- Create and manageemployeerole descriptions, what success looks like andmeasurement criteria
- Work across corporate teams to build standardized approaches, including engaging withsales, marketing, engineering and operations teams
- 7+ years’ experience inleading teams and/or peopleexcellence related leadershiproles
- Strong management skillswith a passion for people and proven track record of successfully driving work-group effectiveness and positive, inclusive cultures
- Experiencein working acrossmatrixed and complex business environments encompassing multiple roles and communities
- Provencommunication skills and ability to effectively influenceacross a dynamic organization
- Experience working in distributed virtual teams
- Demonstrated collaboration and negotiation skills that result in positive outcomes for multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines in afast-pacedenvironment and to manage through ambiguous scenarios as needed
- Strong attention to detailand program management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- BS/BA degree required, MBA or an advanced degree preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.