|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
PromoteIQ provides intelligent vendor marketing solutions for the next generation of e-commerce. Our platform helps retailers implement, automate, and scale their brand-funded digital vendor marketing programs. We sit at the intersection of marketing and e-commerce and have a singular mission of empowering retailers and brands to maximize their e-commerce performance.
PromoteIQ embodies a strong startup culture that values diversity, collaboration and craftsmanship - and above all else, results. Our bias towards execution balances critical thinking, root analysis and pragmatic problem solving. We expect a lot from one another and value our thoughtful and intellectually curious company culture.
PromoteIQ is headquartered in New York City and supports a global footprint of e-commerce retailers and brands. The company was acquired by Microsoft in Aug, 2019 and continues to operate as an independent division within Microsoft Advertising. Learn more at https://www.promoteiq.com. This position is based in our NYC/SoHo office.
Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. Microsoft Advertising offers a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Microsoft Advertising is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle.
Who We’re Looking For
The Demand Generation team is focused on developing and managing partnerships with key decision makers at brands and agencies to unlock marketing budgets. As an Account Manager, you will work closely with the team to support our top tier, high value clients.
You’ll educate advertisers on the PromoteIQ value proposition, support them on a range of on-site advertising solutions, train them on leveraging the technology to achieve optimal business outcomes, and manage the delivery of key performance insights that support their campaign objectives. The ideal candidate is an analytical and detail oriented individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in a high growth environment.
- Acquire, build, and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders at brands and agencies.
- Provide ongoing client and campaign management to brands and agencies, including supporting and participating in quarterly business reviews, budget forecasting, campaign insights and recommendations to optimize current budgets and programs.
- Train brands and agencies on using the PromoteIQ proprietary platform, and ensure they leverage best practices when executing on campaigns.
- Empower brands and agencies to be self service through the development of processes, documentation, and education.
- Proactively identify and aid in the resolution of performance issues and revenue blockers by effectively leveraging internal tools and collaborating cross functionally.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital media, eCommerce, or Adtech.
- 2+ years of experience with advertising campaign performance reporting and optimizations directly or indirectly.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity, and meeting deadlines.
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize while managing multiple complex clients.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous, fastpaced, and changing work environments.
- Passion for technology as an enabler for customer and company growth
- Solid knowledge of retail media, trends, and customers’ needs.
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including Power Point, pivot tables and chart-making.
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.