|Job Type:||Full Time|
What if your job description were simply “Make tomorrow better?” That’s the essence of roles within our Search, Ads, and News Team. Every day, we bring an insatiable curiosity to the table, challenging ourselves to reimagine what is and what can be. We build on what’s come before to create what’s next. We help shape the future. We empower billions of people around the globe. Microsoft Ads is now a 9+ billion-dollar business for Microsoft. Come work for the Microsoft Ads team that is the economic engine for Microsoft Search, Ads, and News!
If listening to customers and conceiving + developing great products is your forte, we’d love to hear from you. Customer focus is not just a buzzword for us. We are a team that works closely with some of the top brand name companies in the world to help improve their ROI on Microsoft Ads. We are a nimble and agile team that drives solution, incubates new initiatives, shape up the engineering roadmap and in general aspire to deliver greater value to our advertisers.
We ship code to production everyday so you can see your results and make an impact quickly. Our platform is built entirely (UI, MT, DB, ML) on Azure so you can learn and use the coolest and newest technology, so your skill set remains relevant. Come join us and make a difference!
- Work on a high volume, high scale service running on Azure platform: Design, Develop, Test, Deploy & Monitor
- Leverage the Azure platform and technology to help solve customer problems
- Build customer focused features that will enable them to be more productive and efficient with their time
- Collaborate with Engineers and Program Managers within Microsoft to deliver compelling solutions
- Deploy code to production environment daily so you can see the results and impact of your work immediately
*2+ years of combination of infrastructure/back-end and UI development experience – Cloud Technology (AWS/Azure)
* 2+ years of product lifecycle experience (from customer requirements -> functional spec -> design -> development/testing -> deployment and monitoring)
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Related Engineering field
* 2+ years of experience with large scale systems – cloud or services. Design and implement database or web service systems that can scale out with high performance and high availability
* Outstanding problem solving and drive for results
* Good collaboration skills and team player
* Passion for quality
* Excellent system/technical design
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.