|Job Type:||Full Time|
XBOX Gaming inspires millions to create together, connects people across the globe, and brings together a community that is among the most active and passionate in the world. We are looking for a passionate program manager to define and deliver new ways to connect people, improve communication, and facilitate collaboration across a wide range of business applications and corporate cultures. Please look at the roles/responsibilities below, and if this sounds like you feel free to apply!
- Understand business goals and user needs, collect requirements, and synthesize product plans to deliver maximum impact
- Deliver end-to-end product solutions, including competitive research, requirements definition, user experience, and delivery
- Validate and improve product solutions over time through measurement and experimentation
- Manage dependencies across teams to ensure that features land on time with the required scope
- Engage with customers and internal preview users, and triage, prioritize, and address customer feedback for your area
- Regularly present new product plans, strategy, demos, competitive reviews, and more to the leadership team
- Passion for learning in the gaming industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years of experience as a Release Manager, Producer, PM or related experience.
- The ability to coordinate effectively in a multi-team environment.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and self-directed.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, able to convey appropriate level of detail for each target audience.
- Great time-management skills with the ability to handle fluctuating priorities and projects
- Adequate problem resolution and decision-making skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.