|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
We’re Poly. We make technology that powers human connection that simply works, then steps out of the way. We’re changing how the world communicates and collaborates. And we need you.
As the Theater Sales Programs Manager in the Global Sales Acceleration and Operations Department, you will drive the pace, accountability, deliverables and sales outcomes for theatre and multi-theater sales initiatives, campaigns and sprints. You will define, assign and track tasks needed to achieve key milestones, deliverables and forecasted business results, on time.
What you’ll do:
- Using a consistent, repeatable and agile framework, establish SMART sales goals for multiple initiatives and ensure that the underlying teams and tasks are appropriate, and aligned to achieve the business goals in defined timeframes.
- Define and execute a consistent, agile methodology and cadence to drive speed and a culture of accountability for multiple and simultaneous sales goals, involving team members spanning sales, marketing, engineering and finance organizations.
- Define current state metrics and workflow and build measurements to speed up execution and gain market share.
- Take ownership and accountability for managing the people, tools and processes for the programs in your remit - and - ownership of the business outcomes your programs produce.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a proven track record in project managing multiple, simultaneous sales-driven campaigns that achieved stated business outcomes.
- You routinely create project status and tracking materials and present such to Senior Executives and other leadership stakeholders.
- You are proficient with project management tools, such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Workfront and similar tools to define swim-lanes, workstreams, activities, tasks, milestones, owners, and status reporting. Project management related certifications highly desirable.
- You have a demonstrable portfolio of successful sales campaign project management involving one or more of the following sales targets and focus areas, such as; Mid-Market, Industry Verticals, competitive displacements in the cloud telecommunication and conferencing industries.
- You have a passion for excellence and quality business outcomes – from the projects you manage, through the meetings you conduct, to the quality of content shared with team members and stakeholders.
Listed above you will find some things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any skills related, we’d love for you to send us an application.
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!
Ready to help us power the many? Let’s go!