|Job Type:||Full Time|
Windows operating systems are currently running on the most diverse set of hardware in the world, including enterprise and consumer computers, gaming consoles, factory automation and monitoring systems, VR and AI devices, and the foundation operating system of Azure - on over 900+ million computers around the world. The Azure Edge and Platform Engineering System and Secuirty Services team offers the opportunity to work on secure hybrid cloud implementations that enables the development and validation of Windows, XBOX, etc.; the scale of platforms and services on which we work are among the largest in the industry.
Continuously improving the security of Windows supply chain is a top priority for our organization and a core goal for our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to invest in creating services that provide strong security. You will also have the opportunity to deliver high quality of service through live site excellence and collaborate with many groups and technolgies.
In our team, we believe that anyone can be a leader, no matter your current career stage. We also believe in having fun while solving hard problems! Come be a leader; bring your creative and diverse perspectives and help deliver first class solutions in securing workloads.
- Design, implement and validate solutions and services to
- Create and manage
- Collaborate effectively in a team atmosphere.
- Participate in design/code reviews, providing and receiving constructive feedback to improve overall quality.
- Conduct periodic on call duties and live site support.
- Use data to develop insights and guide business decisions.
- 2+ years of experience in object-oriented programming and design patterns (C#, C++, or Java)
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn about new areas.
- Solid communication skills, especially for interactions with cross division teams.
- Projects demonstrating experience in one or more stage of development cycle: design, implementation, deployment, and live site.
- Passionate about D&I initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related fields or 3+ years of equivalent experience.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Screen: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.