|Job Type:||Full Time|
Drive Ecosystem wide enablement with our most strategic IHV partners
- Driving silicon-based technology enablement across Ecosystem of device partners
- Land IHV technology roadmaps and differentiators into partner Account teams across Client, Edge and Server
- Organize cross company engagements with silicon IHV’s for account teams with goals of driving joint portfolio planning.
- Work with IHV’s on design in planning: Performance, Key advocacy planning, Partner engagement
- Accountable for providing executive level insights from the IHV on ecosystem dynamics that impact business at scale.
- Lead Device Partner Sales point of view on IHV and Microsoft executive engagement
- Provide singular view with alignment across the organization, from DTS Accounts on current and upcoming design-in by IHV for client, edge, and Server.
- Engage across Microsoft on opportunities for Go to Market with our IHV partners.
- Collaborate with Marketing/Category on incorporation of IHV messaging/investments in our broader category plans.
- This role will have shared accountabilities on design wins and sell-through.
- Drive constructive ROB with core partners (30%)
- Enable executrive level ROB across companies which delivers key insights and outcomes to drive our mutual businesses
Enable key design wins across Client, Edge, and Server (50%)
- Enable account teams to drive innovative designs on the latest HW through joint engagement
Have aligned advocacy views with core IHV partners
Cross org engagement (20%)
- Uncover opportunities for sell with or marketing for our GTM teams
Insuire tight collaboration with our engineering organizations
- The ideal candidate should possess a combination of technical acumen, business insight and influence skills to lead design-in, portfolio management and technical engagements
- Have OEM/ODM, silicon and device partner ecosystem experience; familiarity with IoT, AI and HCI technologies a plus
- Experience working deeply with partners, great interpersonal and communications skills; ability to define a vision, set goals, objectives and work across virtual teams and across Microsoft organizations to achieve specific, well-defined outcomes
- Candidate should possess the ability to understand product features and benefits from technical requirements perspective while balancing business benefits and trade-offs
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability with requisite interpersonal skills to partner, collaborate and build relationships with partner accounts, account/segment marketing teams and Microsoft product/marketing groups.
- Strategically focused – demonstrated ability to anticipate risk/opportunity, then identifies and evangelizes opportunities and priorities for future action - while being able to focus on achieving concrete results individually or through partner execution
- Understands how to get things done, demonstrates organization agility to overcome obstacles and achieve objectives within and across groups
- Customer-focused, responsive and action-oriented to meet customer needs while maintaining a positive, professional image of Microsoft
- Ideal candidates will have a technical degree (e.g. electrical engineering or computer science) and business degree (e.g. MBA) or equivalent on the job experience
- Passion for technology and Microsoft products.
- This position requires domestic and international travel.
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
- A strong sense of teamwork, with ability to both build and work with virtual teams in cross-group collaborative scenarios
- Capable of effectively navigating complex business challenges in ambiguous settings with solid business judgment and risk management
- Strong interpersonal skills with executive credibility
- Lifelong learner with a growth mindset that continually raises the bar on personal impact and performance
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.