|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Azure Data & AI Specialist Manager is a senior leader within our enterprise sales organization. The Azure Data & AI Specialist Manager leads, develops and manages a team of high performing Azure Data & AI Specialists to drive solution opportunity revenue and market share by leveraging the Microsoft Data & AI solutions (on-premises software and Azure Data services) to meet their customers data modernization, analytics and IOT solution needs.
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
- Drive day to day business management striving for operational excellence
- Lead sellers to meetrevenue and consumption targets, through driving new business opportunities and engagements and leading technical solution demonstrations to win the technical decision
- Build a strong and active business network locally and globally with Microsoft stakeholders, partners and customers
- Develop a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing career development, leading by example
- Coach Seller’s with a "challenger mentality" by prompting Seller’s to engage early and lead with new insights on how to grow the customers’ business.
- Bring together Microsoft solutions with Partner solutions, to deliver value to our customers
- Engage local and global partners proactively to accelerate delivery to our customers
- Build credibilityas a domain `thought-leader’ representing Microsoft in all engagements
- Build and transform new markets and identify and lead transformational shifts in our customers
- Lead from the front, personally engaging at CxO level to support and coach teams on opportunity discovery and acceleration
Drive cross-team collaboration in Microsoft, to bring the best that Microsoft has to offer to all our customers
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience. 8-10 years of experience developing high-performing enterprise software platform / cloud platform sales teams and a proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets at large Software and Cloud Services companies.
- record of exceeding team quotas/targets at Microsoft or competitor
- Management. Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Leader.Coaching direct reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning
- Collaborative.Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Fully bilingual English/Spanish or English/Portuguese
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.