|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Knowledge and Experiences team is looking for a dedicated and skilled software engineer. As part of this team, you'll work on one of the most comprehensive knowledge graphs in the world and use it to create highly engaging search experiences that serve hundreds of millions of users around the globe. You'll be learning in a fast-paced, product engineering group that values user impact, technical excellence, and grass-roots innovation.
- Build highly scalable data systems that reliably process and serve petabytes of real-time and batch data every day
- Solve challenging graph storage and query execution problems that level us up in performance and efficiency
- Participate in design, implementation, and execution with a supportive team of engineers, scientists, and product managers
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of software development experience with excellent C++, C#, or Java coding skills
- Experience with big data architectures, large-scale distributed systems, graph engines, or knowledge graphs
- Experience with ML/NLP is a plus but not required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.