|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting products in Microsoft, passionate about exceeding customer expectations and advancing Microsoft's cloud first strategy? Are you interested in a start-up like environment, excited about cloud computing technology and driving growth in one of Microsoft's core businesses? If so, then look no further than the Azure Customer Experience (CXP) Team!
As part of the Azure Engineering organization, Azure CXP is a rapidly growing team committed to driving Azure growth through our relentless pursuit of satisfied Azure customers, by leading world-class customer engagements, engineering modern customer-first experiences for scale, and by driving deep customer insights and empathy into the broader Azure Engineering organization.
Within Azure CXP, the Pulse team’s focus is on delivering programs that listens to customers’ feedback, drives insights back into engineering teams and seeks to ensure a great experience for our most strategic customers. This includes delivering managed care for our largest enterprise-level customers requiring orchestrated engineering assistance across CXP and Azure Service teams.
Our team is looking for a Program Manager that brings great teamwork, positive attitude, high-energy leadership, and engineering execution excellence to our customer-focused team. Customer empathy and relentless drive to help customers feel more confident on the platform are key attributes to being successful.
This role requires technical knowledge across the breadth of Azure services, strong program management skills, experience working with complex/enterprise customers, ability to work with engineering teams, and an instinct for and appreciation of the importance of customer experience. We are looking for someone who knows how to combine technical competency and Program Management to drive genuine customer-first thinking.
It’s an exciting time for our team, as we scale to more broadly enable customer success. To meet the growing demands of our customers, we are also looking for candidates that have a strong interest and relative experiences in BI and analytics to help us we evolve methods and systems for identifying key insights across our customer engagements and feedback.
- Champion the voice of customer through effective listening and response process and systems that contribute towards customer experience and product improvements.
- Drive complex customer engagements with the goal of increasing customer usage of Azure, reducing escalations, address systemic customer health concerns and improving the Microsoft cloud experience for at risk and strategic customers.
- Cultivate strategic and productive partnerships within Azure Engineering, CXP teams and Field teams, that result in positive customer impact and improved program excellence.
- Utilize standard project management methodologies in driving highly effective, predictable, and repeatable processes and communications.
- Drive operational excellence and automation improvements through the establishment of robust and efficient business operating practices and tools across our customer success programs.
- 10+ years of experience delivering program and project efforts in a high technology environment
- Experience working with software engineering teams required
- A background in cloud technologies and services required
- Strong project management, organization, and time management/prioritization skills
- Excellent writing, formal presentation and interpersonal skills, with a keen ability to communicate ideas effectively with senior managers at customer or with engineering teams
- Must excel at working within strong cross-group and matrixed team environments
- Strong analytical aptitude and track record of problem solving and using pilot programs, prototypes and growth hacking approaches. Expertise in analytical tools and/or Power BI is a pluse.
- Relevant undergraduate degree.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.