|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Irving, Texas, Issaquah, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
From end-to-end, Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) is transforming the way we support our customers, and we want you to be a part of it! CE&S is a dynamic, global organization that delivers great customer experiences across all Microsoft products, every day.
In CE&S, our vision and promise is to Drive Customer Success with a Modern Support experience across the customer lifecycle. We aspire to deliver seamless experiences with quality, speed and value. The Modern Tooling PM Team enables our transformation with technology and business intelligence to drive successful outcomes for our customers. We know our customers and anticipate their needs across every stage of the lifecycle.
The CE&S Digital Enablers team seeks an experienced, highly motivated innovator who will drive CE&S efforts to digitally transform our customer and advocate experiences in support. We seek to define and set the standard for Modern Support, achieving world class and industry-defining standards. In this role, you will ensure that our strategic delivery and operational tools enable a broad support transformation with a digital business at its core.
As a focus area for this role, Dynamics for Microsoft (DfM) is a critical initiative that represents the North Star of CE&S’ Modern Tooling pillar. This project will realize the ambition of running Microsoft Support on Microsoft technologies namely D365 for our core tooling needs. To enable these outcomes the CE&S CE&S Digital Enablers team is looking for a Business Program Manager to lead key initiatives that will become integral pieces of the DfM ecosystem. This role will help enable a unified, world class tooling platform for all Commercial support engineers and Consumer advocates that comprise the delivery organizations in CE&S Support Business Units. The person in this role will partner closely with key stakeholders including CE&S SBU’s along with critical tooling delivery partners such as BAG/Amplify in order to successfully deliver on our objectives.
- Focal for CE&S Partner business; responsible for co-developing tool strategies that support horizon business scenarios for Partner team.
- Leverage and influence the CE&S Digital Transformation strategy and deliver high quality transformation plans and solutions on behalf of CE&S stakeholders
- Assess and manage our support-related technology imperatives, goals and challenges
- Analyze and document the end to end user (support advocate and engineer) technology experiences to optimize their day to day operations
- Use data-driven approaches to identify issues that erode user experience and satisfaction, and partner to form business solutions using agile methodologies
- Serve as a constant champion of the user experience with our development and business partners
- Provide and own plans that support the full Digital Transformation lifecycle, including design, implementation, adoption and support
- Participate in Release Management cadence and drive adoption of tools and features
- Partner with the Voice of User Analyst to drive the monthly reporting rhythm, including commentary creation and correction of errors (COE) plans; facilitate creation of ongoing scorecard metrics, and proactively identify potential business issues
- Execute measurable business value realization plans through oversight, tracking and reporting
- Drive quality outcomes through effective governance
- Assess technology partners’ portfolios and maintain alignment to unified CE&S Digital Transformation programs
- 7 + years of business experience; self-motivated, confident working across teams within a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in technology design and enterprise software
- Demonstrated ability to document and communicate strategies that enable digital transformation
- In-depth understanding of customer/user VOC and requirements gathering methods in a service & / or support group.
- Ability to define strategy and execute operational tactics to create end to end solutions
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
- Proficiency working effectively in complex and ambiguous environments
- Immense passion with a positive attitude
- Experience working with, or influencing Engineering teams
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.