|Job Type:||Full Time|
Be a part of the digital transformation revolution! The Insights Apps team’s mission is to help businesses fundamentally transform their operations by providing easily adoptable business applications focused on ingesting the data exhaust from across those systems, deriving actionable insights from them; and becoming a trusted and indispensable component of how they run their business. We deliver a set of solutions that organizations can rely on to gain deeper understanding of their customers and their behavior, and using the insights and analytics our solutions generate to improve experiences across all customer journey touchpoints. The Insights Apps team is an open, fun and diverse team that is building the Customer Data Platform (CDP), Digital Analytics, and Data Integration solutions with AI powered insights and analytics to support a commanding share of the customer analytics and CDP market.
Engagement Insights is a core part of business applications offerings within Insights Apps team. Our mission with Engagement Insights is to build the best managed service offering that enables organizations to understand, interactively, how their customers are using their services and products, both individually and holistically -- through their website, mobile apps, connected products or offline/POS touchpoints.. Engagement Insights additionally leverages the Dynamics ecosystem to enable organizations to combine behavioral analytics together with transactional, demographic, survey and other types of data to create interactive and rich insights that help drive the next best actions and personalized experiences. Engagement Insights is backed by a highly scalable, battle-tested analytics pipeline, Aria, that is being used by key Microsoft teams such as O365, Bing, Teams, XBOX, Azure and others to derive insights and power their businesses.
As part of this effort, the Engagement Insights team is looking for a Senior Program Manager to drive the next generation capabilities for customer analytics and AI-driven insights.
Successful candidates will bring a growth mindset, great interpersonal skills, and strong technical background to back it up.
- Driving product strategy and design for Engagement Insights SaaS service, evangelize with field, and drive customer adoption.
- Defining the ‘why and what’ for the features owned in partnership with engineering peers who own the ‘how and when.’
- Working closely with development, design, content, marketing, and business development.
- Driving strong partnerships with customers to understand their scenarios and translating them to requirements for Customer Insights / Engagement Insights.
- Embracing an adaptable and flexible organizational culture and thrive in our fast paced and evolving industry/technology.
- Strong partnerships with peer teams across Business Applications Group (BAG) and Insights Apps to build great end-to-end integrations and experiences for customers.
- Proven Product Management and leadership expertise.
- Knowledge of the market and industry: competitors and customer needs in the digital analytics space.
- Ability and vision to anticipate future demands and competitive trends.
- Passionate about customer experiences.
- Strong technical aptitude with a deep understanding of cloud services.
- Strong relationship building to develop partnerships across Microsoft as well as externally with customers.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical equivalent and 6+ years of industry experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.