|Job Type:||Full Time|
In 2020, Microsoft’s largest conferences including Microsoft Build and Microsoft Ignite, transitioned to digital-only events. Virtual events create new opportunities,enabling anyone from around the world to attend and learn without barriers of cost or travel.We will continue to expand the virtual events, by organizing more targeted, focused events for developers. We are also establishing a continuous streamof 24/7 developer content includinginterviews, demos, and showsonLearn TV(https://aka.ms/learntv).
With this shift to virtual events and Learn TV, we are also starting to identify new ways to engage with our customers, help them learn new technologies, and gain new skills. We are looking for aSeniorProgram Managerto driveto innovative new features and improvements to Microsoft virtual event experiences and Learn TV. This role will involve identifying, planning, and delivering new features end-to-endin partnership with other program managers, designers, and engineers.
- Defining plans fordelivering new features and improvements onLearnTV
- Plan new features for Microsoft digital eventexperiences
- Surfacinginsights fromanalyticsand usage data
- Using insights to defineexperiments to drive growthof users and increaseretention
- Partner closely with individuals working in distributed teams from product marketing toengineering
- 4+ years of experienceplanning,building,andoperatingproductionservices
- 3+ years of experience using Azureservices
- 3+ years of experiencein product management
- Experience leading agile project teams using Scrum andKanban
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.