|Location:||Austin, Texas, Austin, Texas, Texas|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future of collaboration and understanding.
Poly is seeking an experienced software professional to join Poly's talented video software engineering team in Austin, Texas. As an embedded software software engineer working on industry-leading video endpoint products, you’ll be making a positive impact on how people live and work. You’ll have exciting opportunities to learn and grow within our team. You’ll gain experience across a wide cross-section of product development activities, taking advantage of the latest technologies and helping to create the products of tomorrow.
Location : Austin, TX
What you’ll do :
- Create innovative new collaboration features for Poly's Next Generation video endpoints.
- Design & develop audio and video services on our embedded Android platforms.
- Work in very collaborative agile team to come up with innovative solutions.
- Create high quality production ready software.
- Build automation to ensure issues are caught early through our automated test pipeline.
- Have a strong focus on continuous learning and growth for yourself and your team.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Master's or bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education & experience.
- Must have strong C/C++ embedded programming and debugging skills.
- Must have 4+ years of embedded Linux platform development experience.
- Experience working with video processing standards such as H.264, MPEG, MJPEG and H.265.
- Experience developing & debugging multi-threaded applications.
- Experience developing in resource constrained Linux or Android embedded environments.
- Proven effectiveness working with Agile software development and applying best practices.
- Experience with SVN and Git configuration management.
- Strong critical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Strong passion for learning new thing