|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future of collaboration and understanding.
In the role of Embedded Software Engineer, you will work on applications & middleware for Poly's industry-leading video endpoint products. You’ll have exciting opportunities to learn and grow within our team. You’ll gain experience across a wide cross-section of product development activities, taking advantage of the latest technologies and helping to create the products of tomorrow.
What you’ll do:
- Create innovative new features for our Next Generation video endpoints and conferencing solutions.
- Design and build unique capabilities to expand our Android platform.
- Build prototypes and explore new ideas and designs.
- Collaborate within an agile team to build cool solutions.
- Create high quality production ready applications and user experiences.
- Build automated tests to ensure high code quality and integrate with our automation test pipeline.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing applications on Linux /Android embedded systems.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands on experience with C++, Kotlin or Java.
- Solid knowledge of the Android framework \ SDK on recent releases
- Strong passion for learning new things and tackling unique problems.
- Experience developing in a resource constrained Linux or Android embedded environment.
- Excellent debugging skills on Android embedded systems.
- Experience with SVN and Git configuration management.
- Proven effectiveness working in an Agile software development environment.
- Strong critical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Great communicator.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Hands on experience with xUnit based test frameworks.
- Experience developing & debugging multi-threaded applications