|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are a team with a strong product focus looking for a new player who is passionate about technology and ready to jump in and contribute to the future we envision together. If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Define and shipping mobile & web app features
- Work closely with Research, Design and Engineering to envision and build the next generation of cross-device experiences using detailed specifications with a user focus.
- Create roadmap plans, lock dependencies, drive execution, and keeping everyone informed.
- You will design and run feature experiments and utilize results to inform our product direction. This includes data collection and results analysis.
- Identify platform, feature and extensibility asks from partners and channel a prioritized list back to product engineering – thereby driving enrichment of the platform itself.
- Mobile (Android and/or iOS) or Web app development and/or design experience
- Solid understanding of consumer web and mobile technologies, bots, service operations at scale and the ability to hold technical discussions, go deep in technical areas
- Have a sense of pride and personal accountability for end-to-end quality, completeness, and resulting user experience.
- Strong track record of not only individual excellence, but a demonstrated commitment to making others around them great.
- Outstanding cross-discipline and cross-team collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.