|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Industry Experiences team in the Cloud and AI group are looking for high-energy and motivated Program Managers to support partner enablement. Do you have industry experience, attained from working in one of the following industries: Banking, Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Energy, Media & Communications, Education or Healthcare or one of the following technology areas: IOT, DevOps, Data Migration, Cybersecurity, Databases, or Business Applications? If the answer is yes to one or more of these areas, we would like to hear from you.
The goal of the role is: 1. Deeply understand the problems that cloud technology customers are facing and 2. Identify and enable partners that are on/or desire to be Microsoft cloud platforms, solving identified customer problems. Key aspects of this role are around helping partners moving solutions to the cloud and publishing to Marketplace. Marketplace is at the center of the next big partner opportunity for Microsoft by enabling customers to find, try and buy solutions in one place.
Working in close coordination with category managers, engineering, sales, marketing, and business development stakeholders, you are responsible for providing leadership and be hands-on recruiting top partners to cloud and Marketplace and will extensively cross-team across the business for scale. You will also develop and drive go-to-market initiatives to bring and promote the industry’s best partner solutions to our customers. This work requires extensive cross-team collaboration for success and scale, so proven experience here is a must. The position also involves a significant amount of exposure to senior management and requires the ability to communicate concisely and consistently.
In this role, you will:
- Recruit priority industry partners to cloud and Marketplace
- Provide ongoing support to help onboard our priority partners to cloud and Marketplace
- Identify technical and business needs from partners and translate into new requirements for cloud and Marketplace teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years of combined relevant experience in program management, partner management, channel ecosystems or product marketing
- Experience of working with large and small partners across all maturity phases, and building strong relationships with internal business stakeholders and executives
- The ability to simplify and synthesize complex market dynamics and technology needs for different audiences to build coalition across different organizations
- Demonstrable history working through ambiguity, winning hearts and minds, leading by example, and self-starting
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.