|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking to play a key role in helping to define, evolve, and implement organizational strategy through the integrated planning process? Do you thrive in highly matrixed organizations where influencing without authority is your specialty? The Cloud Consumption Office within Customer Success (CS) is looking for an Integrated Business Planning Lead who will analyze field blueprints, optimize account coverage models, evolve role excellence processes, and support modernization of consumption programs and initiatives. If you have a passion for and curiosity about creating clarity, generating energy, and delivering success while driving scale, we’d love to hear from you!
About the Organization:
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. The Cloud Consumption Office, a key component of Customer Success organization, provides centralized resources and capabilities to support the Customer Success organization globally. The Cloud Consumption Office is uniquely positioned to provide integrated planning, enablement, analysis, tooling, and programmatic execution. Together, we win by leading and collaborating on consumption initiatives which enable customers to achieve modernization and digital transformation with Microsoft solutions.
- Collaborate on planning work streams to deliver a multi-year Customer Success strategy
- X-org influence includes but is not limited to: Cloud Solution Architect and Customer Success Manager – role design, blueprint model, compensation, role and responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of assets for key strategic communication processes including use and expansion of tools such as Unified Action Tracker
- Strategy: Drive a common understanding of business intent with a documented mission, vision, goals, objectives, and business models
- Business Capabilities: Describe and analyze the primary business capabilities of an enterprise and the functional area of the organization which is accountable through capability modeling and analysis
- People: Document the relationships among roles, capabilities, processes and business units, and expression of results in orchestration guidance, role accountability, and field alignment
- Technology: Collaborate across other domains to integrate and understand the current and future state technology and the alignment with organizational strategy
- Maintain strong relationships and regular communication with senior business leaders, business owners and stakeholders within the business in relation to their business strategies, policies and programs
- Foster a climate that supports relationship building and collaboration throughout Customer Success, Customer Experience & Support, One Commercial Partner, Account Team and Specialist Team Units
- Collaborate across the business groups and field subsidiaries to improve coordination, alignment, and the adoption of strategy through integrated planning
- Prepare regular reporting on planning status, timelines, risks, and blockers for inclusion in exec communications
- 6+ years of experience in sales leadership, corporate strategy, business planning, and/or program management
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations program management in a large, matrixed organization
- Strong cross-group collaboration skills and ability to drive results through influence and impact
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, planning and organizational abilities
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, as well as negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Ambitious, self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, effectively manages priorities
- S./B.A required and/or experience in relevant fields (e.g.: business, marketing, information technology, operations, finance); MBA or advanced technical degree preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.