|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Modern Work Customer Co-Innovation team in E+D needs customer-obsessed, collaborative, and innovative program managers. We are a startup team with the mission to enable top customers transform their business processes, their employee and customer experiences on our Modern Work cloud through a co-innovation process. Our work has a huge impact in growth of Microsoft cloud assets and digital transformation of industries. We take pride in jointly painting a vision of their digital transformation with customers and hold ourselves accountable to deliver solutions and explore scale paths through existing product incubations or partners. Program Managers in our team are entrepreneurs who bring together market and customer needs, user understanding, design and engineering together to build transformative pilots for our customers with large potential business impact.
- Lead customer engagement and pilot workstreams in close collaboration with a vteam across the division including design, engineering, PM, account teams and others.
- Own the customer pitch, narrative, busines model, partnerships, scope, delivery and hand off for each pilot. Work with partner teams for scale.
- Drive requirements and source technology or research from our partner teams to enable successful design and delivery of customer pilots.
- Be source of expertise on a wide range of products in M365 such as Microsoft Teams, Graph, Power Platform, O365 and AI as needed to enable forward-looking solutions.
- Build agility and predictability in the team’s ability to respond to customer needs and pilots as they are developed.
- Collaborate with and influence product engineering team to support and adapt to customer needs and build a community of partners around the company to support customer co-innovation.
- BS, MS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, MBA or equivalent practical experience.
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience, with recent customer facing, consumer or enterprise product management experience.
- Experience and knowledge in entrepreneurship and startup product management
- Knowledge and experiences with Teams app development, O365 API surface, Microsoft Graph, Fluid, Power Apps, Power Automate, Workplace Analytics and Windows.
- Track record of delivering customer facing technical projects from concept to finish.
- Great communication skills, ability to connect and collaborate with peers in partner teams, executive presence, and agility to learn new technologies deeply and respond and adapt to business needs as they emerge while coordinating with others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.