|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle. We offer a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Microsoft Advertising (MSA) is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. We are the engine that powers the buying and selling of digital advertising across all aspects of our digital portfolio including our high-growth search engine, Microsoft Bing.
The Advertiser Analytics and Insights Group is looking for an experienced program manager to join the Productivity Solutions Group to enable the team to create powerful analytics and insights that compel client action. Your primary objective will be developing and executing programs that improve the team’s productivity, improve our vertical execution, create connectedness across teams, and ultimately elevate our analytical capabilities and deliverables to best suit the needs of our clients.
In this role you’ll generate business impact through deployment of advanced analytics and partnering with the Data Sciences team across a variety of areas including operational analytics, health of the business and taxonomy/classification. This role successfully prioritizes solutions that maximize opportunity impact while aligning key stakeholders towards common goals. The successful candidate will have strong program management, analytical and problem-solving skills. They must also be a thought leader, self-starter, and comfortable working in rapidly evolving environment.
- Support and drive AAIG RoB activities including process, communication, analytics, visualization, and narratives.
- Own Vertical Health BI reports and business applications.
- Collect data requirements to design new BI solutions and scale/enhance existing ones.
- Profile and explore data to support business hypotheses. Present results and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Document and track changes of business logic, business thresholds and business processes.
- Engage with business stakeholders across teams to frame, structure and prioritize business problems. Develop strong business acumen pertaining to MSA.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities and solve for root cause issues, including duplication of reporting, incongruent methodologies, and multiple sources of truth.
- Understand industry trends, consumer, demand changes relative to seasonality, and apply knowledge to inform our business strategies.
- Maintain constant and effective communication with internal stakeholders to ensure clarity & alignment across teams.
- 4 years in program management or analytics role, including focus on digital, strategy and execution.
- Demonstrated project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Bachelors degree is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven, problem-solving orientation with ability to leverage both quantitative and qualitative analyses to drive decision making.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to formulate and deliver insights around complex business problems in a thoughtful and persuasive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize the complex - able to take multiple, complicated, disparate inputs from a variety of materials, evidence, and long form messaging and transform it into simple, clear, succinct, elegant, and compelling communication work product.
- Exceptionally strong personal initiative, good business instincts, and comfort with ambiguity.
- Deep understanding of online media and the broader marketing landscape.
Proven ability to listen and collaborate well - building and drawing upon a wide network, sparking great ideas, gathering and incorporating feedback from multiple stakeholders and v-teams.
- High capacity for multitasking and project management skills, able to manage multiple strategic deliverables simultaneously across workgroups and stakeholders.
- Self-directed with great initiative and sense of ownership.
Comfortable in a high-paced and dynamic team environment, graceful and resilient under pressure.
- Strong analytical, data visualization, thought leadership, and consultative skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.