|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Global Strategic ISV team embodies a culture of growth and collaboration, making it a place where teams are challenged, learn, excel, and achieve their best work. Our team manages the 360-degree relationships with Microsoft’s most important ISV partners to drive significant Microsoft cloud revenues. This role is a unique opportunity to shape the direction of one of Microsoft’s most important ISV partners in the Cross-Industry segment, Citrix. We are looking for a Technology Specialist Partner Development Manager (PDM) responsible for the global technology engagement with Citrix.
In this role, you will engage at leadership levels to define, build, and execute an integrated connected product roadmap across both Citrix and Microsoft’s portfolios, lead the marketplace technical engagement, and become the global technical expert on Citrix + Microsoft solutions.
Specifically, you will engage with both companies’ engineering leadership, group and principal program managers, account technology strategists, and specialists to drive a cohesive and consistent approach to our joint commercialization plans.
Business and technology alignment: Understand both Microsoft’s and Citrix’s business priorities, segment and industry focus, channel requirements to lead the technical engagement across product groups, marketplace, and sales teams.
Solutions and services launch: Ensure successful launch of Citrix’s solutions and services, provide technical readiness to all stakeholders, and maintain close technical oversight of the marketplace listings.
Partner’s solutions expertise: Become the internal expert on Citrix’s solutions, build technical readiness content, lead technical workshops and readiness events, support sales teams on technical pre-sales engagements with customers.
Technical excellence and influence: Build an expansive network of technical contacts at Citrix and internally across engineering, global black belts, sales teams, …
Travel is 10-25% of the role and most of the work can be done from home or through a local Microsoft office.
Experience in alliance management, enterprise sales, and channels is required. Excellent communications skills are critical.
- Technical knowledge of enterprise software management practices, including selection, deployment, and management processes
- Deep technical understanding of Citrix technologies, Windows Virtual Desktop and Microsoft Azure
- Good understanding of competitive technologies to both Microsoft and Citrix, including AWS, Google Cloud Platform and VMware
- Exceptional ability to articulate both business and technical value of Microsoft technology to senior business and technical decision makers
- Demonstrated experience and success engaging with senior executives
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort for small and large audiences
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Ability to work in an abstract, cross-organizational boundary and cross-discipline manner
- Ability to lead across a multi-disciplinary virtual team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in partner technical management
- Business and/or technical Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MBA or equivalent experience is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.