|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Modern Work Customer Co-Innovation team in E+D needs a customer obsessed, collaborative and innovative team of software engineers. We are a startup team with the mission to enable top customers transform their business processes, their employee and customer experiences on our Modern Work cloud through a co-innovation process. Our work has a huge impact in growth of Microsoft cloud assets. We take pride in jointly painting a vision of their digital transformation with customers and hold ourselves accountable to deliver solutions and explore scale paths through existing product incubations or partners. This role will be part of a diverse, technical engineering team to define the solution architecture, technical design, and delivery of proof of concept projects, pilots, and other IP to customers. The technology focus areas range from M365 assets such as Teams to AI powered experiences, building on Cortex, power automation, web and mobile experiences and others. We will be collaborating with product teams, MSR and other technical teams around the company to deliver POCs and pilots to key customers.
- Be the technical lead and architect to define and deliver proof-of concepts and pilots in the co-innovation cycle with customers. Work closely with stakeholders on the customer side, program management, design, marketing, and the field to design, implement and deliver solutions to customers.
- Create engineering tools and structure to enable the team executing well in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Partner with team members and leadership to define and scope projects and incubations, exploring the cutting edge of technology in support or our joint vision with customer.
- Develop software that incorporates a wide range of technology in M365, Teams, Graph, Cloud, Web, Mobile, and AI as needed to enable a forward-looking solution.
- Collaborate with E&D product teams and research on latest platforms and algorithms leading to innovating solutions for customer needs.
- Build agility and predictability in the team’s ability to respond to customer needs and POCs as they are developed.
- Collaborate with and influence product engineering team to support and adapt to customer needs and build a community of partners around the company to support customer co-innovation.
- BS, MS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience, with recent coding and software design experience
- Full stack web development experiences, hands-on experience with C#, Java, C/C++ and history of delivering web and mobile apps and experiences.
- Extensive experience with building on Azure or other public cloud providers
- Knowledge and experiences with Teams app development, O365 API surface, Microsoft Graph, Fluid, Power Apps, Power Automate, Workplace Analytics and Windows.
- Experience as technical lead with a passion for coaching and mentoring others and a diverse technical background
- Track record of delivering customer facing technical projects from concept to finish
- Great communication skills, ability to connect and collaborate with peers in partner teams, executive presence, and agility to learn new technologies deeply and respond and adapt to business needs as they emerge while coordinating with others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.