|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our team is focused on delivering world class experiences across Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams, Office 365 & LinkedIn. We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer with a proven track record as we design and deliver our next generation of experiences that enable modern sales workflows for organizations of all shapes and sizes. You will be responsible for building, designing features, and delivering them to unlock new experiences and capabilities for Dynamics 365 for Sales.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an industry leading and rapidly growing line of SaaS-based business applications. Our team is focused building capabilities into Microsoft’s fast-growing CRM platform, Dynamics 365 for Sales, leveraging Microsoft’s innovation across cloud native technologies.
Our team innovates quickly and works closely with our partners and customers in a very agile, high energy environment. This is an opportunity to work in a close capacity with an incredibly talented team of software engineers, designers, and program managers to drive forward new innovative experiences in close partnership with customers. If you have the vision and passion to make amazing products that customers love, then this is the job for you.
- Build front-end solutions on top of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerBI, Flow) using the latest technologies.
- Engage with customers and build relationships with their technical leadership to truly understand their needs and determine requirements.
- Demonstrate technical leadership by identifying and filling gaps and writing high-quality code.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to final product.
- Experience building, integrating, or customizing Dynamics 365 applications.
- Experience working with the Dynamics Common Data Service or Customer Engagement. including experience building PowerApps Component Framework (PCF) controls.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/education.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.