|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join the Microsoft One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization in the OCP Sales Excellence Team where you will play a key role in the centralized function supporting the Corporate Vice President and Sales Excellence Leader within the OCP organization to build the momentum of digital transformation for our Customers and Partners as well as the company itself. You will need to have exceptional collaboration and business partnering, analytical, project management, negotiating, coaching and selling skills and have a proven track record of driving growth in complex and ever-changing business environments and market lifecycles.
Sales Excellence Manager: Role is responsible for operational business process across the One Commercial Partner (OCP) Partner Segment team and works in concert with the Finance, Business & Operations team and the rest of the OCP Sales Excellence team to provide insights across the business and solve problems to help the One Commercial Partner team in achieving their business goals. This role drives the OCP Partner Segment team accountabilities and supports suitable planning, execution, performance tracking, compliance and where necessary initiate remediation efforts with the teams to achieve the FY OCP scorecard and P&L goals.
It is a critical business role that: looks left-to-right across Microsoft’s Partner management, identifying risks and mitigating those, identifying/targeting high-value Solutions and Partners, accelerating Partner Co-Sell, modeling our coaching culture transformation, and translating business insights into business models that accelerate business outcomes and Customer/Partner satisfaction.
SALES OPERATIONS & EXCELLENCE: (40%)
- Drive and project manage the OCP Planning processes. Participate in the Area Team driving the FY preparation and growth initiatives on behalf of the OCP leader, representing OCP goals, needs and influence final decision making
- Partner with Finance on managing the forecast, outlook & industry insights on the business
- Identify risks, remove roadblocks and drive utilization of partner-centric tools and processes
- Deliver standardized, scalable sales operations programs for the Partner Segment team
- Drive support as applicable for account assignment, quota, pipeline/opportunity management, account planning, Co-Sell engines, and Common RoB
- Action enabler of a frictionless execution of compliance processes for OCP. Driver of a strong culture of compliance within the team.
DELIVER BUSINESS PERFORMANCE SALES INSIGHTS: (20%)
- Deliver standardized, scalable sales reporting using standardized tools to support visibility & understanding for MBRs (Organization Units and OCP), scorecard, pipeline/opportunity/success engagements, Co-Sell engine events, Partner/Field Integration reporting
- Provide insight into sales execution/performance blockers for partner attach, CTAs (Call To Action), customer adds, consumption, pipeline, Co-Sell engine events
- Identify growth opportunities & drive utilization of partner funding & incentives
- Drives a compliance culture, with a depth focus on privacy across the business and works on remediation plans as required
EMPOWERING DIGITAL SUCCESS (EDS): Contribute to EDS landing within team (20%)
- Create, manage, maintain, and drive standardization of processes, tools, BI, and reporting to accelerate transformation/utilization for GTM leaders
MODELING, LEARNING & CULTURE: (20%)
- Partner with OCP Sales peers to look left-to-right across OCP to ensure consistency on approach. Have a learner mindset to see what can scale from your business unit into other units successfully.
- Connect with field Sales Excellence Community to help coach, model and support the field on Partner Inclusion in everything they do in the field.
- Model transformation by helping managers understand how to coach around the Priority Plays and the use of MSUS Playbook
- Lead by example by evangelizing simplicity and utilizing standard tools set
- Demonstrate a growth mindset by developing and maintaining elite operational skills and business knowledge to improve internal adoption of TPP (Territory Partner Plans), MSX-I/OCP Insights, AppSource and other OCP Tools
- Use community relationships and orchestration to solve complex business problems and drive unique solutions for the GTM team
- Core Competencies: Strong Business Acumen, Strategic Insights, Project Management, Trusted Advisor, Strategic Planning, Compliance Management and remediation planning, strong Communications Skills
- Professional Competencies: Adaptability, Partner/Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Influencing Impact, Judgement, Collaboration, Executive Maturity/Presence, Analytical Problem Solving, Organized & Disciplined, Initiates/Embraces Change
- Experience: 8+ years of related experience in: Business Management, Business Transformation, Coaching Solution Sales, Strategic Sales Planning, Business Analysis Skills (understands financials, pipeline, scorecards etc.)
- Education: bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, MBA/Masters a plus with focus on business administration, economics, finance, organizational management, business management
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.