Last updated 4 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian Training Solutions is seeking an operations manager to grow our education offerings, scale our ability to deliver, and achieve profitability goals. This role will report directly to the Head of Training Solutions. You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the P&L with the goal of launching training offerings that have a broad appeal across a range of customer types and geographies. As the driver for this part of our business, you will partner with stakeholders to create, design, price, package, market, and sell our training offerings, and maintain and streamline the supporting infrastructure for our Atlassian delivery partners.
More About You:
You are a customer-centric professional who thrives on building monetization strategies. You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to develop, articulate and execute a vision that is aligned with both company and Field Services strategies to make real a set of University offers (that could join with other services) to provide a world-class customer experience. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter to create this new capability within our organization and develop the next generation growth model for Atlassian University.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- enthusiasm and excitement for joining our awesome company
- an open mind to listen and understand how our team, processes and priorities work.
- curiosity and eagerness to share your best practices with us
- a 90-day plan, but we understand there is a lot to learn and absorb as a new hire. To help keep you afloat, you will also have room to ease into your role and find your bearings so can understand the big picture and be successful.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the Atlassian Training Solutions education portfolio to achieve profitability goals
- Identify and prioritize offers to be packaged and priced to increase revenue and growth
- Deliver offering programs from concept to test, and to launch, owning every step along the way and in collaboration with stakeholders
- Manage related operational activities around SKUs, vouchers, training credits, vendor contracts
- Manage all aspects of training delivery and how we track & measure partner-delivered training engagements
- Align expansion of training and delivery with Atlassian solutions
- Partner with Sales to support the increase in training attach rates
- Develop sales enablement for the training portfolio, across stakeholders such as: Business Development, Sales, Customer Success, Support, Field Services, etc
- Measure the efficacy of the launched offers and improve as needed
- Forecast and achieve delivered revenue objectives on a quarterly basis
- Actively manage and maintain our training budget to fulfill the training needs of the business while staying within budget guidelines; provide updates on financial status and projections, margins, and P&L analysis
- Provide stakeholder updates and status reporting on the development and launch of University offers
- Continuous partnership, engagement, and alignment with field and BU stakeholders to establish sustainable, trusted relationships
- Make data-informed decisions and define key metrics to measure progress
- Responsible for maintaining a training budget to fulfill the training needs of the business while staying within budget guidelines.
- 8+ years of work experience with an Enterprise/SaaS customer training org, or top-tier training services firm
- 3+ years managing a team
- Keen understanding of training delivery P&Ls with experience leveraging partners for delivery
- Excellent accounting and quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem-solving
- Ability to switch from strategic thinking to relentless execution
- Strong ability to collaborate remotely with other team members and stakeholders in a high-velocity environment
- Can build consensus and arrive at conclusions with broad ownership and buy-in
- Have strong communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Global experience, with the ability to incorporate needs from a spectrum of geographies and cultures
- Well-rounded inter-personal skill set with the capacity to build strong senior relationships
- Passion for excellence and the desire to have a significant impact on the business
- Highly self-motivated and willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support the growth of the business
- Data-driven approach to measuring outcomes and implementing improvement
More about our team
Atlassian Training Solutions is a small, but mighty, team of seasoned professionals with diverse skills and work backgrounds. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with everyone on the team and learn from their experiences on things like, what has been working, what have we tried in the past, what our opportunities are, and how we work with other internal teams. Some of the people you will work with include our marketing lead, instructional designers, partner manager, and certification lead. We are poised for an extraordinary growth trajectory and look forward to adding talent like you to help us achieve our goals!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.