|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor is a role primarily responsible for planning and performing quality management system activities encompassing all quality management system-related business processes to all relevant quality management system standards including ISO 9001, AS 9100, and IATF16949. This is key to the achievement and maintenance of quality management system certifications and the recognition of opportunities for continual improvement of TE business processes. The role includes working as a Lead Auditor and audit Team Member as part of an internal quality management organization conducting both internal audits and working as an independent Certification Body external Auditor.
- Schedules, plans, and performs quality management system audits to ensure compliance with international and industry quality management system requirements, TE Connectivity requirements, and contractual Certification Body requirements. TE relevant quality management system standards include ISO 9001, AS 9100, and IATF 16949.
- Evaluate the significance of audit findings, completes formal audit reports in a timely manner, and assigns appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensures effective corrective action closure by working with auditees to ensure comprehensive development and execution of audit noncompliance finding corrective actions.
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent plus 5 years of experience in manufacturing, development, and/or quality engineering.
- Expert knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system requirements and a familiarity with industry standards such as AS 9100 and IATF 16949.
- The ideal candidate will also possess their Exemplar Global QMS Lead Auditor certification.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- High degree of motivation and self-initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Be willing to commit to 25-35% travel.
- ITAR Clearance
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups