Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Do you love solving complex problems, helping people find exactly the right product solution, and making it seem simple? Atlassian has an outstanding opportunity for you! We are searching for a Lead Product Designer to join our Cloud Migrations Team. Our team partners creatively and strategically with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Marketers, Engineers, Analysts, Sales, and Support Engineers to design, build and improve the end to end experience of our customers as they go on the journey to migrate from our on-premises software to SAAS (Cloud hosted) software.
In this role, you'll be joining the ranks of our Cloud Migrations Content and Service Design experts to work collaboratively across Atlassian teams. You'll collaborate with our content and service designers to craft great customer experiences at all stages of the customer migration lifecycle.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a passion for driving amazing solutions that balance customer and business needs.
- You’re a born collaborator who listens carefully and communicates clearly.
- Your record of shipping quality experiences and service experiences will dazzle us.
- You can explain complex concepts and communicate value clearly and concisely.
- You believe in constantly pushing to improve, learn, and do more to help customers through great service experience
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Lead the end to end design work across our migrations user experiences
- With your cross-functional team, develop a keen understanding of our users and their needs–whether through user research, experimentation, workshopping, or sketching/visualization
- From this understanding, you'll craft experiences that help bridge the gap between our customers' goals and the capabilities that Atlassian products can provide for them
- Through creative experimentation and ideation, be the champion of experience improvements across Atlassian's migration flows, whether that's a high touch or do it yourself migration
More about you:
- For this role, we're looking to engage impact players - experienced designers who have been there, done it, and have the stories to prove it.
- You have a track record of delivering outcomes. We'll ask for specific examples where you've planned and driven experience direction autonomously.
- You can lead and inspire others. You have experience and can show examples of when you built consensus with cross-functional peers, key partners, and executives across a business to influence a result.
- As a very senior member of the product design team, sharing processes, skills and experience with others help up-skill the entire team.
- Demonstrated love of the open iterative design process – constantly sketching, showing work in progress, iterating, shipping, learning, growing, and shipping some more.
- A strong storyteller, you’ll also bring strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and always strive for the best outcomes.
- Experience with strategies for utilizing data including qualitative and quantitative feedback to drive awesome experiences.
- Importantly, you have strong understand the value of service design practices, executional skills, and are adept in the latest tools.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.