|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work with partner teams inside and outside of Microsoft to define, design and ship new feature in the Web add-in platform.
- Drive the team in adopting relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes from Microsoft and industry.
- Advocate for engineering practices that ensure safe and fast paced releases.
- Proven track records for delivering highly complex solutions on time and with high quality.
- Prior experiences working in Office codebase or driving user experience project a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS or related field.
- Passion to work on hard core technical problems related to building a consistent extensibility platform across different platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Online.
- Passion to collaborate in teams and delight customers with high quality software.
- Experience with modern web development stack and open source community.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.