|Location:||Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas, Redmond, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Service & Support
- Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
- Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
- If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
- One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
Innovation, adaption, and growth are the highest priorities for the Commercial Presales and Retention (CPR) team to grow cloud sales and service advantages. We have an exciting opportunity for you to play a leading role in evolving our high-performing and fast-adapting organization. This role is critical to nourish innovation and to support rapid value delivery in response to market and customer needs. You are responsible for setting up CPR’s strategic adaptability. By incorporating a fast change-and-learn cycle, you will strengthen an empowered and skilled team with a foundation of agility and adaptability.
- Strategy Support | Align leadership with clear objectives and set up CPR for strategic adaptability. Provide consultation on the supporting resources required to deploy a successful change and voice required trade-offs and mitigations at executive reviews. Transform the episodic change requests into an enabling ecosystem and growth economy to embed fast learning cycles and rapid value delivery.
- Communication | Employ end-to-end change communication strategies across change portfolios to promote awareness and share information between functional communities. Provide clear and concise communication to minimize the many-to-many communication while facilitating faster collaboration, learning and adoptions. Constantly identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation tactics due to communication gaps.
- Change Culture | Shape the CPR change approach that emphasizes adaptability as well as repeatability, while putting teams and people at the focus. Craft both iterative and innovative change solutions.
- Change Practice| Identify and evangelize new change-management tools and frameworks to meet the needs of evolving business strategies and help organization to internalize the changes.
- Change Readiness| Review all-up Change requests (SPOT), consolidate the Change Calendar, and work with all enablement functions to ensure the support resources (POR, testing, BI, Content, Readiness, Communication) are ready before the final deployment.
- Change taxonomy | Examine how new change requests share responsibilities and interconnected components with other requests. Provide input on how the specific change request needs to be classified based on the speed of delivery or broader change scope.
- Change Landing | Work with planners to identify the root-cause of change landing gaps and design learning campaign(s) to remove blocks. Collaborate with enablement planners and digital content managers to enhance the learning package comprised of digital content assets such as video, wiki, teams, functional web site, knowledge base, learning modules, and other means to internalize the change.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing large-scale change initiatives and/or program management
- 5+ years’ experience developing and executing communication strategies to effectively grow awareness, impact, and adoption behaviors across ecosystems (stakeholders, program, and functional levels)
- Certified or experience with the Prosci ADKAR Model, certified OCM Models, six sigma, Agile Certified Practitioner, or other tools/frameworks
- Experience with sales and/or call center operations
- Experience developing detailed action plans that pinpoint the impact of change on affected parties and identify the plan of action for addressing the anticipated responses to the change.
- Experience implementing Technology Adoption/Change Mgmt.
- Experience measuring the effectiveness of change management activities, such as through surveys, interviews, and OKR
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrate a strong ability to develop communication plans and other change logistics to meet the anticipated change objectives and values.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategies and tactics.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to identify, extract, and articulate the change strategies and values across the change chain.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with the range of stakeholders across the change ecosystem.
- Must be able to facilitate stakeholder alignment on strategy sessions to document and close gaps in acceptance.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.