|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions; reinvent productivity and business processes, build the intelligent cloud, and create more personal computing. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
The Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) team serves to acquire, develop and retain talent. The best talent allows Microsoft to shape an aspirational, inclusive and global culture which empowers our people to do their best work and enables our company to thrive.
The GTA Excellence Tools & Technology Team contributes to the all-up mission by enabling productivity and impact through our Recruiting Ecosystem. We deliver the overall technology strategy and roadmap for the organization and see that strategy through execution to delivery. We don't do it alone, so be ready to work closely with excellent partners in HR Services, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, and more! We are a collaborative and creative group who enjoys transforming Microsoft through talent
This Program Manager is accountable for the oversight and delivery of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) configurations and will engage with business product owners, internal partners and 3rd party SaaS providers in implementing high quality, efficient, automated solutions for our user base.
Center of Excellence (CoE) Services
- Center of Excellence (CoE) Management - You contribute to the intake and ongoing adoption of Center of Excellence (CoE) programs in a focus area; you implement policy, process, and tools.
- Program Readiness - You support the operation of Center of Excellence (CoE) programs by developing program readiness materials.
- Tool and Process Feedback - You gather and prioritize tool and process feedback from key operational stakeholders in partnership with program subject matter experts, vendors, and Engineering partners.
- Data Handling - You respond to data subject requests (DSRs) by taking the requested actions or by justifying responses based on established guidelines and regulations; you escalate requests as needed.
- Operational Best Practices - You participate in the monitoring of preventative and detective internal controls and related processes; you escalate findings to senior team members as needed.
- Operations Management - You contribute to the development of business cases; you document process and operating procedure according to established guidelines and plans.
- Risk Assessment - You perform and execute audits and risk assessments; you review HR compliance risks and trends; you make recommendations to address risks and non-compliance.
- Project Alignment - You implement project plans and track progress and deliverables; you contribute insights in project meetings; you communicate with relevant stakeholders/project sponsors/steering committee (e.g., business leaders, HR and Engineering partners) about project status and impacts.
- Project Analysis - You provide operational, infrastructure, and employee support analysis during planning stages of new project proposals in a focus area; you present analysis results and recommendations to facilitate project management; you identify opportunities to improve services and employee experience; you evolve service of the operations team and quality of the projects supported.
- Business Analysis - You provide business analysis through system telemetry and provide insights for optimization projects to inform business decisions aimed at reducing costs and improving quality.
- Process Management - You create plans and assign resources (internal or external) for business User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes, including writing and executing test scenarios and test cases, generating test data, troubleshooting bugs, confirming resolutions, and signing off on the product system readiness for launch.
- System Production Monitoring and Maintenance - You drive the system production Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by performing analysis, working with HR, HRBI, and/or Engineering partners (e.g., HR program partners, Payroll, etc.) to ensure that appropriate monitoring (i.e., data telemetry and systems) and maintenance is in place.
- Systems Management - You manage HR system domains in a focus area as a subject matter expert and monitor system performance, issue prioritization, coordination of system releases, implementation of release management, and readiness for system changes.
- 5+ years experience in operations, compliance, human resources, engineering, or related field
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field AND 3+ years experience in operations, compliance, human resources, engineering, or related field.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.