|Location:||Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, New York, New York, Redmond, Washington, San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Modern Life, Search and Devices Team defines the consumer vision, product management, business plans and go-to-market strategy for the Microsoft Modern Life, Search and Devices business. As one of the company’s largest multi-billion-dollar revenue businesses, the area includes the Windows platform and ecosystem, the Microsoft Surface device portfolio and Bing search.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Microsoft Bing and Content Services GTM, your role is to change perception and grow engagement for Bing search experiences and Content Services. You are someone who runs toward the challenge of growing consumer adoption, engagement and monetization to deliver year-over-year growth in search share and engagement with our Microsoft properties.
You will create innovative go-to-market and engagement motions for Microsoft Bing and Content Services. You will be responsible for building the foundational marketing plans to increase Bing engagement and revenue. In doing so you will be responsible for thoughtfully crafting compelling benefit messages and stories to promote high value services, make creative use of in-product surface areas and other customer touchpoints to increase engagement and drive monetization. You have experience with lifecycle management, and are inspired to deepen customers’ relationships to create fans and advocacy.
As a master of business fundamentals, you are comfortable with analytics and data-driven decision-making. You understand and create marketing strategies, can prioritize for the essential levers, and are accountable to measurement.
If change, and driving change, presents itself as an opportunity to you, you have the right mindset. Come meet our team that values integrity, direct communication, thoughtful decision-making, creativity, experimentation, and results. Come grab a seat at our table.
Microsoft Bing and Content Services GTM
- Understand services usage and services business fundamentals
- Marketing visionary who can envision future and translate vision into reality
- Embraces collaboration with openness to input and perspectives of others
- Creative, not afraid to break conventions and experiment
- Comfortable with data-driven approaches to decision-making
- 3+ years’ experience with an online service business as a product marketer/manager, lifecycle manager, or related experience
- Experience in structuring research, developing messaging, campaigns, programs, post-campaign reporting
- Quantitative fluency in analytical data, including customer lifetime value, measurements of engagement, monetization, and churn
- Exceptional storyteller to craft a benefits story for different customer segments, as well as telling the story behind the numbers to move senior executives and the broader organization
- Practiced experimenter, driving campaigns and marketing programs based on different hypotheses; please be prepared to share detailed examples
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- MBA preferred but not required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.