|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting products in Microsoft, passionate about exceeding customer expectations and advancing Microsoft's cloud first strategy? Are you interested in a start-up like environment, excited about cloud computing technology and driving growth in one of Microsoft's core businesses? If so, then look no further than the Azure Customer Experience (CXP) Team!
As part of the Azure Engineering organization, Azure CXP is a rapidly growing team committed to driving Azure growth through our relentless pursuit of satisfied Azure customers, by leading world-class customer engagements, engineering modern customer-first experiences for scale, and by driving deep customer insights and empathy into the broader Azure Engineering organization.
Within Azure CXP, the Customer Satisfaction Program team focus is on delivering actionable insights through measuring customer satisfaction, gathering customer feedback and ensuring a great experience to our customers. We bring the voice of the customer to Azure engineering service teams to drive product improvements and increase customer satisfaction with Azure.
Our team is looking for a Senior Program Manager that brings great teamwork, positive attitude, high-energy leadership, and engineering execution excellence to our customer-focused team. This is a senior-level position, developing program strategy, managing communications and deliverables, handling vendor contracts, defining tooling, and landing projects, such as the semi-annual customer survey. This role partners closely with product engineering to influence Azure planning with feedback and data driven insights.
This role requires strong program management, qualitative, quantitative and analytical fluency, ability to work with engineering and an instinct for and appreciation of the importance of customer experience.
- Lead and own a large quantitative satisfaction research program. Manage the program end to end working with vendors and stakeholders.
Own all the aspects of the project plan and own communication with vendors and stakeholders. Flag and issues that may impact the timeline, budget or data quality.
Analyze, interpret and prepare reports from the quantitative satisfaction research program as well as qualitative data.
- Develop strategic and productive partnerships within Azure Engineering, CXP teams and business partners that result in positive customer impact, improvements in Azure platform capabilities and experience, and improved customer-focused program excellence.
- Through effective and insightful communications and engagement, drive visibility to voice of customer within Azure Engineering and to stakeholders, overcoming obstacles to address systemic issues impacting customer experience.
- Drive improved customer experience through listening and engaging enterprise customers to enable success along their cloud journey.
- Drive execution and automation improvements to drive efficiency in our customer satisfaction program for Azure.
- 7+ years of experience delivering large program and project efforts in a high technology environment.
- A background and experience in market research techniques and strong quantitative & qualitative and analytical aptitude. Expertise in analytical tools and/or Power BI is a huge bonus.
- Strong project management, organization, and time management/prioritization skills
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Excellent writing, formal presentation and interpersonal skills, with a keen ability to communicate ideas effectively with executives and engineering teams.
- Must excel at working within strong cross-group and matrixed team environments.
- Ability to understand technology trends, customer needs, and competitive activities, and bring actionable insights to drive engineering investment priorities.
- Track record of problem solving and using pilot programs, prototypes and growth hacking approaches.
- Experience working with software engineering teams required; cloud technologies strongly preferred.
- Relevant undergraduate degree; Master’s Degree preferred
If this sounds like a fit and you love challenges and are ready to jump in and deliver impact, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.