|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wake up every morning and KNOW you are making a difference.Flipgrid’smission is to empower everyone on the planet to share their voice and respect the diverse voices of others.
TheFlipgridteam has focused on student voices with our short-form video application and a rapidly growing, passionate community of educators that empowers over 100 million educators, learners, families, and organizations across 180 countries. Check out #FlipgridForAll on Twitter!
We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers—people who care about adding to our team culture and engaging the community we serve. We believe that why we do things is as important as what we do. You should be purposeful, quality-driven, curious, determined, collaborative and fun.
TheFlipgridorganization is looking for a talented individual to further develop the strategy and business modelstohelp us growFlipgridto the next 100 million community members around the world.You will be responsible forhelping to strategizeour growth areas, align our product strategy, developcontent developmentplansas well as drive a variety of other GTM strategies. You will partner broadly across finance,business development and product teamsto drive thesecomplexand impactful initiativesto grow this incredibly fast paced business.
In this high visibility role, you will work with multiple teams across Microsoft to build future strategy, assess risk and opportunity, develop value propositions and internal and external messaging, and own key milestones and deliverables. This is a tremendous opportunity to drive measurable impactonone of fastest growing ed tech platforms.
- Defining strategic vision and execution plan for key selling motions evolution, gaining executive buy-in and broad adoption across key stakeholders.
- Leveraging market research, business modeling and financial/data analysis to design and evaluate strategy proposals and make informed decisions.
- Partnering with senior stakeholders acrosscommunity engagement, engineering,support, finance, legal, operations, and other organizations to solidify strategy, drive transition plans and influence key stakeholders to drive desired business outcomes.
- Collaborating closely with engineering to design in-depth business requirements and negotiate trade-offs to translate the strategy into realistic shippable scenarios and executional milestones.
- Supporting modern commerce strategy, prioritization efforts and transitional plans related to launch of key GTM offers.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-directed and self-driven strategic thinker, with excellent leadership, influencing and collaboration skills and a track record of delivering exceptional results while working with a diverse set of stakeholders across organizations to deliver complex projects and proactively anticipating and addressing issues.
- Strategic thinking and deeply analytical mindset allowing to learn, understand and connect complex business models quickly.
- Structured approach to problem-solving, solid business judgment and creativity in finding solutions.
- Strong track record of effectively working across diverse stakeholders to define, defend and execute initiatives with passion, precision, and excellence.
- Strong storytelling skills, proven executive presence and ability to influence at senior levels.
- Strong project management skills with detail orientation.
- Experience engaging with engineering stakeholders to gain credibility and partnership quickly.
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences and 5+ years of relevant experience required. MBA preferred. Strategy and management consulting experience is a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.