|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Posting Title: MATERIAL HANDLER I Job Code: 30004096 Segment: INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS (50127625) Business Unit: MEDICAL (50126885) Building: TACPRO LLC (CM5) Band/Level: 6 Hiring Manager: Eva Marie Wiechmann Miller Recruiter: Kate Marie Dircks Relocation: No Travel: None Employee Referral Amount: $1,000.00 Education Experience: Other Employment Experience: Less than 1 year At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Cycle Counts of Inventory and Raw Materials Inventory Accuracy
- Kitting material for shop orders and dispensing to the manufacturing floor
- Run daily and weekly reports
- Handle and transport fragile items from shelf to shelf and ensure every item is placed in the assigned location
- Receive incoming material in stores locations and SAP (ERP) warehouse management system
- Personally responsible for the accurate transactions of materials in the ERP system.
- Replenishment of stores locations daily, operating a manual floor lift truck to move pallets
- Pull finished goods items for shipping, provide back-up support for each other and for assigned areas
- Investigate variances and report material discrepancies.
- Respond to telephone calls, visitors and emails in a prompt, clear, and courteous manner