|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Customer Care Team for the Appliance Business Unit has a vision of winning in the market with a passionate organization that delivers unique solutions to our Customers when we promise, every time. We are seeking team members to help us make this vision a reality. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with key accounts, providing total Customer satisfaction and contributing to an increase in sales.
- Builds and maintains strong business relationships with Customers to drive an Exceptional Customer Experience
- Understands business processes and makes proactive decisions, effectively solving Customer issues, and increasing sales
- Presents TE products, services, and capabilities to best meet the needs of the Customer
- Responds professionally and timely to inquiries from TE’s key accounts via multiple methods (phone, email, fax, meetings, etc.)
- Independently, or as a team member, investigates and resolves Customer issues – delivery, price, quality, product and tooling information, etc.- in a timely fashion
- Identifies and drives corrective actions and improvement projects that will raise Customer satisfaction levels
- Works with assigned Global Account Manager to execute the account plan
- Remains actively involved ensuring On-Time Delivery, Billing, and Customer Experience Management
- Performs statistical analysis relating to product, bookings, billings, opportunities and Customer profiles
- Processes customer return material authorization requests and changes to those requests according to established department policies and procedures.
- Initiate and facilitate meetings with internal points of contact to proactively identify issues and/or drive process improvements for said Customer.
- Focused effort on strengthening customer relationships by acting as a liaison between Customer Service and any internal points of contact.
- Working knowledge of SAP required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- 3 to 5 years customer service experience required
- Demonstrated, excellent communicator (verbal, written, spoken) with exceptional listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of an account team to identify new opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of, and maintain progress on, multiple tasks
- Demonstrated adaptability to changing priorities, strategies, and business conditions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.