|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to help define the future of software development? Are you passionate about marketing innovative solutions that enable enterprises move at the velocity of start-ups and start-ups to deliver enterprise grade quality? If you know that the cloud is the future and you want to be at the center of the action – this job is the one you want!
We are redefining the notion of software development and delivery at Microsoft. Today Microsoft delivers market leading solutions for DevOps with our investments across Azure, GitHub and developer tools. And, the journey is still early with many fascinating opportunities that have yet to be realized in the cloud, on the edge and across devices.
As part of the DevOps product marketing team, you’ll develop strategic messaging for how Microsoft is helping customers fully realize DevOps. You’ll partner with different teams across Azure including teams focused on security, machine learning, and AI to help craft our vision of how DevOps is evolving to embrace an ever advancing set of technology disruptions. You will manifest our vision in creative ways across the right marketing tactics and programs.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Showcase our solution – Build ‘wow’ and ‘how to’ content and go to market activities to excite, delight and onboard development teams and developers onto Azure.
- Enable the sales and marketing motions – Land business value content and offers in the right go-to-market vehicles and ready our sellers and partners.
- Partner across the various product marketing teams to craft the right product positioning and messaging.
- Engage in customer research and complete competitive intelligence reports that can be leveraged to derive the perfect messaging
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure as a development platform. Hands-on with our technology and our competitors’ products.
- Passion for application development – This role requires you to KNOW developers and their challenges and needs related to software development and delivery.
- The ability to work across teams (engineering, marketing, sales and services) to ensure alignment on business priorities and create and promote the right messages through the right vehicles.
- 3-5 years of experience in roles such as technical marketing or sales, evangelism, product management, etc.
- Degree in computer science or related area strongly encouraged.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.