|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you desire to work in a face-paced team driving a key consumer business? Then this role within the Surface Consumer Strategy and Go-to-Market (GTM) team is for you.This PMM role is responsible formanaging thefull circleofchannel readiness,keyeventcontent planning,as well aspartner and channel insights. Thisrole is alsoresponsible fordriving theoptimization of the consumer businessbytransforming information toinsightsandsolutions bydeveloping a deep understanding of key business levers across 1stand3rd party retail channels, identifying business issues anddeveloping data-drivensolutions tocomplex marketing problems.
To be successful in this role a candidate must be able to:
- DriveConsumerStrategy and GTMinputs into andplanningfor Consumerchannel readinessbeats includingCES,SMMs, START,Long Lead Planning,Fall Summit,etc.
- Managesilicon partnerROB,planning,and GTMstrategy
- Partners across GTM teams tobuild outthe cycle, season, and fiscal year business goals andensureclarity is provided and landedfor partner and field teams
- Ensure the coordinationofCRISPdeliverables across the team
- Drives the optimization of the portfolio go-to-market strategy
- Manages Consumer inputs intokey business reviews including MCB MBR, SLT presentations, as well as Devices Engineering ROB forum
- Translate informationfrom Sales Performance Calls toinsightsand actions for the GTM and Product teams tooptimizeguidance, product messaging, and toolkits to enable optimization ofbusiness performance
Qualifications& Required Skillset
- 5-7 years of marketingor strategyexperience working on hardware or technology brands(in product marketing, partnerships, or program/project management)
- Be able to think creatively about customer/business problems,generate innovative solutions, andsimplifythe complex to get to root-cause business solutions
- Understanding of core marketing processes and rhythms
- Strong analytical ability to diagnose performance problems and driving resolution by partnering
- Experience managing large amounts of data via Microsoft Excel, various data cubes, and queries
- Past success in demonstrating your ability to work effectively with multiple teams and stakeholders while generating energy, creating clarity,and delivering results to the team and
- A profound sense of accountability alongside the ability to influence, inspire internal/external teamsandorganizations
- Ability to deal with ambiguity,possessexceptional organizational, planning, and project/program management skillsas well as be a solution-orientedperson
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion for devices with an understanding of Microsoft products and organization
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.