|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Advance the capabilities of Kubernetes and auxiliary components on Azure
- Improve quality of service for Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service
- Accelerate development velocity for all engineers
- Balance pragmatism with vision; deliver continuous improvements to the team’s process and codebase
- Build automation to prevent and/or remediate service problems from becoming production incidents
- BA/BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. (required)
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial software development (required)
- Experience in building, shipping and operating reliable, distributed solutions (required)
- Experience in Golang. (preferred)
- Experience in Linux. (preferred)
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes. (preferred)
- Ability to engage in site-reliability engineering practices. (preferred)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.