|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wake up every morning and KNOW you are making a difference.Flipgrid’smission is to empower everyone on the planet to share theirvoiceand respect the diverse voices of others.
TheFlipgridteam has focused on student voices with our short-form video application and a rapidly growing, passionate community of educators that empowers over 100 million educators, learners, families, and organizations across 180 countries. Check out #FlipgridForAll on Twitter!
We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers—people who care about adding to our team culture and engaging the community we serve. We believe that why we do things is as important as what we do. You should be purposeful, quality-driven, curious, determined, collaborative and fun.
TheFlipgridorganization is looking for ahireseveraltalented individualstohelp us channel the voice of the community into our product andhelp us growFlipgridto the next 100 million community members around the world.As aProductMarketingManageryou will helpdrive product requirements based on our communityof educators, learners and partnersanddrivingthe go-to-market with unique, differentiated messaging delivered across a range of marketing tactics.We measure our success based on the growth of our community.Each Product Marketerhas the opportunity togrow their career by deepening domainexpertise, working alongsideengineering, support,analyticsand research, presenting to executives and meeting witheducators,learnersand our partners.
If you’re a team player and have a startup mindset which means that you love to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, thenwe’d lovetalkto you about this role!
Workclosely acrossCommunity Engagement,Engineering,Analytics, Research,Business Planning, and Sales teams to create new and disruptive approaches forgrowing and expanding theFlipgridcommunity:
- Drive product requirementswith engineeringby listeningand learning from ourcommunity.
- Develop positioning, messaging frameworks and value props for ourofferings.
- CreateGTM campaigns to drive community growth.
- Drive retention and conversion campaignsfor our communityand work with marketingorganizationacross the companyto drive optimized SEO for all our public facing web pages and buildthe expertisewithin ourteam.
- Enable partners and field with world class sales and marketing content and programs.
- DevelopCreate product and community messaging and claims relevant to desired audience.
- Ensure alignment betweenFlipgridproduct roadmap and Microsoft sales and marketing initiatives.
- InfuseFlipgridcommunity stories and product updates into broader Microsoft themes and campaigns.
- CoordinateFlipgridfeature updates and launchesacross Microsoft marketing, field, sales.
- Engage theFlipgrideducator community, learn their stories, build relationships, and represent them inside Microsoft.
- Create core materials (pitch decks, onepagers, scripts) in support of others sharingFlipgrid’svalue.
- Develop a strong relationshipwithPRteam on cultivating stories showcasing the empowerment of student voice through our community.
Highly strategic and creative thinker, who can explore opportunities with a multi-faceted approach:
- Action-oriented self-starter who can thrive in dynamic environments
- Adept at deriving clarity out of ambiguous situations where data may be limited
- Excellent analytical skills withabilityto consider both short term and big picturedecisions
- Proven experience collaborating with andinfluencing acrossteams – engineering, marketing, business development, finance, and sales
- Proven and creative thinker that generates andexecutes oninnovative marketing ideas with limited guidance
- Experience in marketing in innovative company within the product marketing or product management discipline,start upsand or social media platform experience is valued
- Experiencewith EdTechpreferably includingnew educationalemerging technologies
- Proven track record in crafting compelling brand and product positioning
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets (including demo scripts, pitch decks)
- Ability tosuccessfuldrive projects forward across a large virtual team with limited guidance
- A Bachelor’s degree+5years of work experience inmarketing or related field,MBAencouraged.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.