|Job Type:||Full Time|
There has never been a better time to be in Talent Acquisition at Microsoft. ThisGlobal Executive Talent Acquisitionleader roleis a unique opportunity to lead anexceptionaland dedicatedteam that is responsible forhiring the top engineering leadership talent for today and ensuring a pipeline of innovative talent for the future. This team plays an influential part in supporting the ongoing transformation of Microsoft and our mission to find and compete for talent that can change the world.
We are looking for anexperienced peopleleaderwith a deep and analytical understanding ofthe talent implications of business and product strategyto ensure that our talent acquisitionphilosophiesdeliverthe highest impacttothe business. Thishands-on executive recruiting expert and leaderwillinform, influence andconsultwithour business leaderson their searches while alsodirectly manage a team of talent acquisition professionalstooptimize for resourcing for projects and search work.
This is a challenging and stimulating role that partners closely with a broad spectrum of internal stakeholders across HR, Global Talent Acquisition and executive leadership at Microsoft. This leader will be responsible for the following:
- LearnerMindset:Passion for learningand growth while alsoinspiringthe same forothers. Always seeking ways to drive toward higher levels of excellence in contributions todirectand broad Talent Acquisition team.
- Customer Obsessed:Businessand client interactions with clientgroups andpartnering with the HR andbusinessleaders to define and deliver the talent acquisition plans.This means learning about our internal and external stakeholders with a beginner’s mind and then providing solutions that meet or exceed their needs. This role will own searches for Microsoft’s most strategic roles that impact entire organizations.
- Impeccable Values & People Management:Treat everyone with respect and recognize that the thoughts, feelings and backgrounds of others are important; Proactively build trust by keeping their word, transparent and tells others the truth with care;Make intentions and goals clear and invite input from others on how they are doing.
- Data Driven Outcomes: Leveragedata from a range of internal and external sources to provide deep analytical insight to drive informed decision making and clear strategic outcomes while contributing to the overall Global Talent Acquisition strategy.Ensure accurate business reporting to clients and stakeholders against quality metrics monthly,and coach and mentor the team of recruitersto make data driven decisions
- Enable Global Scale & Impact: Contribute to the ongoing development of a global ecosystem of processes, systems and tools that enable productivity and impact and create global consistency and scalability.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Human Resources or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience inExecutive Recruiting,ideallyfor technical positions
- 5+ years of experience in HR/TA leadership and people management
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/ora reasonableaccommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via theAccommodation request form.