|Job Type:||Full Time|
AtMicrosoft,ourmission is toempower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.We consider ourmission statementacommitment to our customers andeach day we strive to achieve it.We work across geographies, with customers of all sizes, incredible partners, a talented team and with respect for diversity and the communities in which we operate.
Microsoft has become a corporate leader in environmental sustainability by constantly striving to minimize the environmental footprint of its business operations while maximizing the positive environmental impacts of its products, policies and partnerships.As the environmental challenges facing the world grow, so too has Microsoft’s commitment to ensuring that the company’s activities are in-line with the best available science and the expectations of leading stakeholder communities.
In the Worldwide Commercial Business(WCB)we haveanopportunity tobroaden the impactofthesesustainabilityeffortsthroughcustomer and partner enablement.This will beaccomplishedby leveragingour own products and learningsas well asa growingnumber of sustainability solutions and services from our commercial partner ecosystem.
We are looking foraSustainabilitySolutions Strategy Leadto be an integral part ofdriving these endeavours forwardas part of acore WCBsustainabilityteam.Successin this rolewill depend greatly on:
- A strongability to interface andcoordinate actionwithsustainability teamsacrosstheMicrosoftorganization
- The capacityto communicate insights, learning and vision with all levelsof internal and externalstakeholders
- Adoptinga growth mindset including awillingness to experiment andfail fast in what is a quickly changing and entrepreneurial workenvironment
- Developand execute Microsoft’s global sustainabilitytechnicalsalesstrategy
- Grow thetechnicalsustainability-oriented skillsets of our field, customers andpartners
- Builda sustainabilitytechnicalsales community focused ondriving customer and partnerengagements
- Drive field, customer and partnercommunicationsand updates
- Lead sustainability tracks atkey 1st-partycustomer and partnerevents (e.g.MSReady, IoT Developer Summit, etc.)and land a strategy for 3rd-party customer and partnerevents
- Enable the sale of 1stand 3rdparty sustainability solutions by providing expertise and insights throughout the customerjourney
- Sustainability solutions technical competeexecutionfor lift and shift and newideation
- AlignWCB sustainability efforts with the broadercompany, interfacing with ourproductmarketing, global sales & marketing, legal and engineeringorganizations
- Act as a strong and credibletechnicalsubject matter expert both internally and externally onour 1stand 3rdpartysustainabilitysolutions
- Technical advisory supportofinvestments, innovation projects and business development projects
- Experience in developing globally scalable solutions and measuring against sales KPIs
- Experience in a technical skillsetwith a focus on Azureandintegrationsinto the broader Microsoft platform
- 7+ years professional experienceincustomer or partner-facing technology roles
- Track record ofdevelopinggloballyscalablesolutions and measuring against salesKPIs
- Proven abilityleading technical architecturaldesign sessionsand translating business requirements into technical flows, architectures andimplementationplanning
- Experienceorganizing presentations from ideation to execution to a variety of audience technical skilllevels
- Passion forsustainabilitywithexperienceworking on sustainability solutions or projects aplus
- Top-notch executive engagement skills withanability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decisionmakers
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, bringing ahigh level of enthusiasm, creativity, self-motivation, andresourcefulness
- Plays well with others and thrives in cross-teamenvironments
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.