|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Content + Learning (C+L) plays a critical role in this mission by providing free, first-party technical documentation and interactive training to individuals around the world. The C+L Partnerships team builds and maintains relationships across Microsoft, and with our customers and customer-facing teams, that directly contribute to content platform growth and engagement.
The Partnerships team is looking for an individual who will lead a comprehensive initiative working across our engineering teams to integrate relevant content and learning assets into our product and portal experiences. This person will collaborate with teams from Content + Learning, docs.microsoft.com product management, marketing, product engineering, and other Microsoft organizations to develop and execute against a plan to connect these experiences. The right candidate should be customer obsessed, have a solid understanding of the Microsoft content and learning assets, have experience working in with cloud based services, and be able to work well across organizations to appropriately deliver on the needs of our customers.
- Lead an org-wide program that requires strong partnerships with content, engineering, reporting, marketing, and other teams
- Understand customer needs and expectations around technical documentation and training, and translate these needs into prescriptive recommendations
- Through collaboration with technical teams, drive the development of high-value and comprehensive content that is relevant to our customers’ use cases
- Define and own objectives and key results (OKRs) related to the strategy
- Identify the content performance and feedback mechanisms that will drive program decisions and define success
- Exchange ideas, data and feedback across the organization to promote the long term value of cross-organizational partnership
- 3+ years of experience in technical content strategy, information architecture, or instructional design
- 3+ years of program or product management experience
- Passion for learning and inspiring others to continually learn
- Experience building programs with a proven ability to measure systems and processes across a timeline
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and cross-group collaborative skills
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking and process measurement skills
- Self-driven and able to work with minimal direction
- Experience with a data-driven mindset and ability to experiment, learn, and improve
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.