|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft OneDrive is more than just file storage. It is the future of both Windows and Office. By surfacing as an ordinary file folder on your PC/Mobile with actual data in the cloud, OneDrive blurs the boundaries between client and Internet service to provide easy access to all your documents and photos from anywhere.
We are looking for developers eager to work in a team with passion for technology where they can have clear and immediate impact. The nature of our challenges requires deep technical problem solving; the ability to move across platform technologies to support a breadth of ambitious business goals; effective Communication and Coordination with partner teams and team-members; a focus on delivering high quality, performant, technical solutions; and an awareness of how to integrate capabilities across multiple systems, partners, and components.
Successful team-members will also need to be able to dive into new code areas as they focus on the right design, while being able to stage their work to deliver ongoing improvements (design-build-measure-learn).
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or the equivalent.
- Experience designing, developing, debugging, and shipping code written in Swift, Objective-C, C++.
- Writing/debugging/deploying multithreaded and asynchronous systems code.
- Experience with Internet technologies including HTTP, HTTPS, XML, JSON, and REST.
- Experience developing user-interface experiences for iOS is strongly preferred.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and coordination skills.
- Experience developing cross-platform technology.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.