Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
Responsible for the funding of the company's bank accounts and forecasting cash flow activities. Assists with management with brokered certificate of deposit funding.
- Provides data for key management and committee meetings.
- Prepares cash forecasting and flow projections. Analyzes and reports on cash drivers. Develops metrics to validate forecasting results and drives changes to enhance forecasting processes.
- Assists with the strategy, planning, and acquisition of funding through brokered certificate of deposit market. Makes pricing and tenor recommendations.
- Maintains and monitors Firm Cash Accounts. Executes wire transfers and other funding methods to balance the company’s daily cash position and ensure adequate liquidity. Manages daily cash position management process and reviews all cash management transactions for accuracy. Develops and maintains procedures and controls. Monitors and enforces policies, procedures, and controls.
- Evaluates opportunities in money markets in support of Discover's investment portfolio and interest rate profile. Participates in the development of the short-term liquidity portfolio strategy. Models portfolio strategies associated with various investment products.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in General Business. or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Financial Analysis and/or Banking/Financial Services
- In lieu of a degree, 8+ years of experience in Financial Analysis and/or Banking/Financial Services
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other quantitative disciplines
- Certified Treasury Professional
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.